If you are a
licensed driver, there is probably a good chance that you have gotten a traffic
ticket at one time or another. I have
received a speeding ticket once that I thought was very unfair, especially
because I have never had a speeding ticket before and was only a few miles over
the limit in a speed trap. I didn't
fight the ticket but after my insurance rates went up as a result, I wish I had
went to court to dispute it.
The reason I did not dispute the
ticket is I thought it would be easier just to pay the fine and get on with my
life. However, with points on my license
and increased insurance rates, there is no such thing as moving on. I learned that what I should have done is
gone to a service like Fix Your Traffic Ticket.
They specialize in helping people dispute tickets like red light camera
tickets so you can avoid paying San Francisco speeding fines and having your
insurance rates go up.
If you get a speeding ticket California, Fix Your
Traffic Ticket will give you the best possible chance to win your case in
court. They know exactly the type of
defenses to prepare for a red light camera ticket or speeding ticket. The best part is that you do not actually
have to appear in court. It is as easy
as submitting the request online and they will take it from there.
I
didn't even think about getting an attorney because I thought it would be too
expensive but the costs are very reasonable and don't even compare to the
possibility of higher insurance rates.
Taking the steps to have Fix Your Traffic Ticket can help you get a fair
ruling in court and keep you from enduring financial distress for an unfair
situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment