Friday, 25 January 2013

Beat Red Light Ticket with Ease by Our Experts




I used to be a speed demon. A lead foot. Speedy Gonzales. Air Jordan.  Peel-out Polly.  Quicksilver. Rocket dog.  Those are just a few of the monikers my friends tagged me with back in the day.  When those tags applied, I never would have even considered hiring a speeding ticket attorney or attempted to beat a red light ticket .  I didn’t really think too much about my poor driving habits.  After all, it wasn’t cash out of my pocket; mom and dad were covering the car insurance premiums!  It wasn’t until I was out on my own that it became clear how much my wayward driving was going to cost me.  Of course, by then it was too late.  My reckless days had already run my insurance premiums to the roof.

That was then; this is now.  I don’t drive the same way that I used to.  I’m the lady that you probably pass and scream at on the freeway, carefully observing the posted speed limit.  That doesn’t mean that I have no use for speeding ticket lawyers .  I received a ticket in the mail a few months ago from a trip to the South to visit my parents.  Apparently the speed limit dropped in a little town I passed through on a state road and I wasn’t even aware.  I had to hire a speeding ticket attorney to fight the ticket.  True Legal Help, P.C. was able to keep the points off my recently cleared record, and I didn’t even have to make an appearance in court.  If I ever find myself in need of a speedingticket lawyer, or if I need to beat a red light ticket, I know who to call!   I’m not about to let my rates sky-rocket again!

No comments:

Post a Comment